“The British government might stage a terrorist incident a day or two before the September 18 referendum.”
Killing a few NO supporters might gain sympathy for the NO campaign?
Very few people have turned out to support the NO campaign. Above we see Lord Robertson.
The following is:
The British plan to steal Scotland’s independence referendum
By Wayne Madsen, September 10 2014.
September 10-11, 2014 – The British plan to steal …
1. Informed British sources have revealed that the British government… has colluded with the British media to downplay in articles, news … and … opinion polls the actual strength of the pro-independence ‘Yes’ campaign in Scotland.
2. The hyped news reports, including “news” about a looming terrorist threat and a new royal baby, as well as skewed polling numbers, according to our sources, is to prepare the country for a razor-thin loss for the pro-independence “Yes” vote in…
3. Our sources report that the actual “Yes” for independence vote is leading the “No” vote by a full 11 percentage points…
4. Cameron raised the terrorist threat level to the second highest category in response to an alleged plot by the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIS) to carry out attacks in Britain as a way to convince Scottish voters they were safer inside the UK.
5. There is concern on both sides of the Scottish border that the British government might stage a terrorist incident a day or two before the September 18 referendum.
Whatever would be planned is said to be designed to unite the entire UK in grieving just before the referendum, thus swinging Yes votes to the No column…
6. The pre-referendum drop in value of the British pound appears to be manipulated and there is no better person in the world of currency manipulation than Mr. Soros, who became a billionaire by shorting currencies.
John Kerr at Bilderberg.
7. The British government’s friends at the European Union headquarters in Brussels have warned Scotland that it will have to reapply for EU membership…
8. Britain’s intelligence and NATO allies have also been called upon to weigh in with comments about the dire problems if Scotland votes to break the union.
9. Among the leaders who have abandoned neutrality and come to London’s defense are U.S. President Barack Obama, Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper, and Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott.
10. Scotland has been told that it will be expelled from the FIVE EYES intelligence alliance of the U.S., UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand until it “proves” itself as a trustworthy intelligence ally…
11. Scots make up a majority of the British MI6 Secret Intelligence Service ranks and are among the best analysts and cryptographers within Britain’s NSA counterpart, the Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ).
By keeping “Releasable to GBR” within the FIVE EYES pact and refusing to consider a “Releasable to SCO” caveat, the FIVE EYES will effectively become “FOUR AND A HALF EYES.”
12. India’s External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj, a Zionist version of Indira Gandhi, when asked about the prospect of Scotland’s independence, responded, “God forbid!”
13. Knowledgeable British sources say that massive election manipulation, including tampering with the absentee postal votes, is what is in store for Scotland on referendum day…
14. The vote will be immediately declared by the media and British government to be “conclusive” as the “will of the Scottish people.”
Of course, any suggestion that the vote was rigged will be immediately be discounted as an unfounded “conspiracy theory.” …